2.07.2012

Why do Elephants like peanuts?

I regularly invade her personally space. 
I think it's funny as the one person who stares at her the most I can't see either Kevin nor my features in her face. lol.. 


Week 8 post pregnancy and I have yet to start working out...and today I did something very very bad with the most dangerous thing in my house...the picture below is the only proof I will ever confess too.
BUT starting tomorrow (of  course tomorrow, not tonight, or right now), I will be a good girl and get my nutrition butt in gear...well I hope. 
(curse you amazing amazing sin)

 I could write a novel on the sleep habits of Joslin Elaina, here we will discuss and study the differences between the following photos. One contains a 1.Joslina Elaina sleeping, the second contains a 1.Joslin Elaina  faking, followed by screams. The person who appears most tired is the actual winner of the battle. I believe the secret is in the hands. I swear he handles her more carefully then any IED.

                                                                                          


 *the only way he achieved his victory tonight was by reciting his "Elephant Story" 100x.

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! Her little legs with those socks are so cute...makes me want to squeeze her. :)

    ReplyDelete

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive