Shots & Surprise's
Where you'll find us on a Saturday Morning!
I love my sling more than possible, the only way I can fix my hair and do makeup!
This week has been hard, hubby sick, Joslin Elaina sick, momma sick, drive to Columbia for NO REASON. :( But the worst part was seeing Joslin Elaina held down unsuspecting then watching her face turn blood red and tears stream down her checks as she received 3shots! I was a big girl, and thanked the nice nurse (who in my opinion has the hardest job in the world) when she left but that image is forever burned into my memory. And I admit I may have felt a little like a growling lion while it was happening.
However having "Naked Baby" Time Sat Morning made my heart feel all better, and I believe Joslin Elaina enjoyed the attention. lol.
Where you'll find us on a Saturday Morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment