My 2012 Looks Amazing!
*Sigh* The following statement could not be more accurate: Motherhood is the hardest but most rewarding job you will ever have.
I am sleep deprived with dirty hair but when looking at that face WHO CARES! I am having the most fun I have ever had in my life!
Hubby goes back to work tomorrow...SO
My Laughable and Cry Worthy Weekly Goals lol :
*Power Walk at least ONCE, oh how i miss my old body :(
*Get READY...includes:
-actual makeup
-hair
-clothes other than sweats
*Joslin Elaina Tummy Time which she HATES
*Shave Right leg since I forgot it this morning...lol...yep I went there
* :( Put up Joslin's first outfit she grew out of......tear
*and just maybe cook dinner....maybe
**AND add Joslin Elaina to the computer dictionary because I'm tired of it saying it isn't spelled correctly GRRR**
Hope you plan on making the most of 2012, we sure are :)


No comments:
Post a Comment