1.11.2012


(these amazing pictures were made possible by   Amanda Ledford Photography, check her out here she is amazing)

Joslin Elaina is 1 month. I can hardly believe it, it feels like yesterday we were driving home from the hospital, hubby going 35mph and me complaining the entire way home that the car seat head support is NOT supportive enough, all the while Joslin is snoozing it up’ so cozy. 
She is the most beautiful masterpiece I have ever laid eyes upon.  Psalm 139 has an entire new meaning to me. 
13” For you created my inmost being;    you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 “I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;    your works are wonderful,    I know that full well.
I look at Joslin and am continuously amazed with God’s power. Each day he orchestrated her growth, he crafted her tiny nose, he planned her days, her first smiles, and created the moments that I would carry my entire life.

 Alright before I drown my keyboard in mushy mom tears let me "LIST Brag" some of my 1month Rockin’ Mom Moments:
  1.       Mastered the amazing butt pat, that should ONLY be pulled out in emergencies, in fear it may loose it’s amazing effect
2.       I know her “I need something” cry from her “I’m just tired and don’t want to loose the sleep battle” cry
3.       You could line 10 diapers up and I bet you 10bucks I can pick Joslin’s out
4.       FIGURED OUT how hsgfhsdlfgjsldhfgsjfh aer9tu0s 
Sorry that’s top secret…totally amazing but top secret….amazing….secret.
 Anywayssssss.......
Saturday I will be 24 (ugh, no comment) anyways so we decided it will be our 1st date night. Date Night is a new term for Kevin and I because there is no such thing as “date night” pre-baby because every night is date night….anyways wish me luck not to cry through the entire meal, to be able to button my pants, AND be able to have at least one conversation not about sleep schedule or baby poop. 


P.S.
Someone please explain to me why it was easier
to dress my HUGE preggo body then my post preg body...growl lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some Info

My photo
United States
23.wife.new mom.dreamer.

Followers

Blog Archive